Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Should I Be Worried??

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Recently I saw this on facebook and it got me to thinking.

 It seems The Old Lady has been knitting ever since she realized she couldn't figure out how to cut the brake lines on my car (see previous post). Now I know she wouldn't cut the brake lines on the car because it's her car!! She's done sweaters, scarfs, socks, dish clothes, etc.... 

Actually I don't worry about it. After being together for 40+ years, if she was going to kill me, I'd be dead.

1 comment:

H. M. Stuart said...

Kulkuri,

I'd like to invite you to join us as an author in Alexandria, either as an occasional guest author or as a fully privileged Resident Author.

www aleksandreia com

Alexandria might also be the perfect place in which to write about issues and interests which may not yet be an ideal fit for your current blog.

If you think you might be interested in becoming a Resident Author, let me know and I'll forward our formal invitations for you to look over and return, if you decide to proceed.

I look forward to hearing from you.