Tuesday, November 22, 2022

On The Road

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

One of our first stops was in Winnipeg. It was/is a nice city. We were standing on the sidewalk in front of the motel and The Old Lady said that it looked like a nice city. Then I noticed a few cars going by on the street. At least one had something on the inside of the windshield that I hadn't seen in a while. There was a piece of plastic sealed on windshield. (It took many attempts at googling to find an example of that. Finally found out they are called frost shields.) I pointed out a car with that on the windshield and said that means it gets really cold here in the Winter.

Frost Shields 


Another post done using my android phone.


1 comment:

The Blog Fodder said...

Frost shields were very common in my younger days as the cars didn't generate enough hot air to keep the windows clear. Haven't seen any in years